This is another update that mostly contains bug fixes, but also introduces a minor change to how roaming enemies are handled.
- Fixed a bug that caused the chain bonus to be calculated incorrectly for faces with both sun and chain symbols.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Barbarian portrait on the scenario selection screen to become displaced in certain situations.
- Tower Riches can no longer be labeled as Lore chests.
- The unlock notification for Mutagenic Goo is no longer erroneously shown when beating Moonstone Nexus for the first time.
- The splash hit sound effect is no longer played when a Loot Gnome dodges a splash attack.
- Erasing a profile now correctly resets all secret unlocks.
- The level up ability selection prompt can no longer appear in front of the score screen.
- The bottom row of relics now always animate correctly when selecting them.
- There is now a cap on the number of blood/bone particles that can appear when an enemy is hit in order to prevent slowdown when making very big attacks.
- If the last non-harmless enemy in a wave roams, you now move to the next wave immediately (you no longer play a turn with no enemies present).
circadian-dice-windows-stable.zip 241 MB
Version 17 95 days ago
Get Circadian Dice
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.