- Rolling a frozen face now triggers Malunomicon.
- Fixed a bug related to attacking an enemy with ethereal with a face that has both fangs and regular attack.
- Fixed a bug where ethereal would sometimes not be reduced when the enemy was dealt damage.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Shapeshifter's capture trigger to work incorrectly.
- Damage dealt by fang attacks to an enemy with damage cap > 1 is no longer increased to match the damage cap.
- Fixed an issue that caused the vsync and screenshake toggles in the options menu to sometimes behave weirdly.
- The game no longer locks up after gaining a level as a result of performing a reroll attack with Enlightenment active.
- Fixed a bug that could make relics occupy the same slot when selecting and deselecting them quickly on the scenario selection screen.
- Updated the descriptions of wither, annihilate, and the gorgon's capture effect to clarify that the enemy must damage you for the ability to take effect.
- Updated the damage preview calculator to handle damage multipliers better when scoring reroll attacks.
circadian-dice-windows-stable.zip 241 MB
Version 22 39 days ago
Get Circadian Dice
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.