Super happy about the moved Erase Profile button. I've almost clicked it multiple times. Thanks!
This update is again mostly focused on bug fixes, but also includes a couple of UI tweaks. The algorithm for random mutations has been tweaked to disallow some particularly punishing combinations of mutations.
- It is no longer possible to summon an Imp Assistant in an inactive die.
- It is no longer possible to lock an inactive die.
- Defensive Stance no longer adds shields to rolled trap faces.
- Blitz now correctly affects the attack of a shield attack after activating Shield Bash even if that face had previously been used for a regular attack.
- Tethervore can no longer spawn with a Barrier of 0.
- Changed the sprites for the lock/unlock buttons that are used with Sculpt Fate and the Crystal Thrall capture to hopefully make them more intuitive to understand.
- Moved the Erase Profile button on the title screen to make it harder to press by accident.
- The tooltip for Goldsteal no longer shows up when you mouse over shop faces with attacks while Pirate Training is active.
- Disallowed some unfair combinations of mutations/abilities.
circadian-dice-windows-stable.zip 241 MB
Version 16 Jun 29, 2021