This patch is mostly focused on bug fixes and quality of life UI updates. Many of the updates are based on community suggestions - thanks to everyone who has taken the time to send us feedback!
- Updated tooltip text for Damage cap.
- Moved some text prompts to a more visible spot on the screen.
- Reduced the risk of accidentally installing an upgrade just after picking it up from the shop.
- Wave rewards with more than three hearts are now written out to make them easier to read at a glance.
- Added a visual effect to make it clearer when an enemy steals life with an attack.
- The game can now be played entirely with the left mouse button:
- A bought upgrade can now be returned to the shop by left-clicking on the shop panel.
- A bought upgrade can now be rotated by left-clicking anywhere in the game window except on the shop panel or a die panel.
- Ability targeting can be cancelled by left-clicking on any ability in the ability list.
- It is no longer possible to restock the shop, open the menu, or open the wave preview panel while an upgrade is selected.
- If an enemy has both lifesteal and fearing attack (due to mutations) it now correctly doesn't gain health when attacking.
- Fixed a bug where Swamp kraken in rare circumstances spawned two tentacles after a reroll.
Get Circadian Dice
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.